- My lifelong main employment is in the secretarial/administrative sector and the following have provided interesting deviations from that intermittently.
- Adult Education Tutor in Creative Writing as a Basic Skill (self-designed 10 week Courses).
- Tutor in private sector Creative Writing Workshops at a Gallery (in partnership with a colleague).
- Coaching individuals on personal creative writing projects as a support worker.
- Various short stories published in competitions and magazines – on line and in print.
- Various poems published in anthologies – online and in print.
- Two short shorts published under pseudonym in Hull University in-house publication.
- Various poetry and prose pamphlets self-published (autobiographical).
- Editor of Newsletter for Methodist Churches in Scarborough (readership 500 plus).
- Editor and creator of an anthology of true life testimonies (readership 100 plus).
- Completion of a BA (Hons) in Creative Writing at University of Hull (13 July 2012) which encouraged market research and instilled an interest in building up readership.
Always be ready for those unexpected moments of joy
and small acts of kindness that make life worthwhile